Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An Introduction

I joined EasyWebRecruitment in July 2006; at this time the company had been operating for just 7 months and was very much in its infancy. In the three years which have passed, we have grown to establish ourselves in the online recruitment market, and my role has changed dramatically. I now work closely with a number of FTSE Companies planning and implementing their e-recruitment strategies, whilst also having an active input into the strategy of EasyWebRecruitment.

Retail is one of the industries where our service has been particularly welcomed, and a large percentage of my client base are UK retailers; including Tesco PLC, ASDA, Next Retail, Primark, T.M.Lewin and Aquascutum. I’ve worked on over 500 campaigns including graduate schemes, relocation projects, store openings and general head office and store recruitment.

This blog is a chance for me to share this experience with you, discuss the hot topics of retail recruitment, and to share your opinions and solutions. I look forward to hearing from you.





No comments:

Post a Comment